You love what you do, and you’re dedicated to your community; it’s what drives you AND builds your business simultaneously. Find out how this win-win can be leveraged for the even greater good. Founder of projects such as “Trick or Treat for Troops” and “Hot Dogs for Homeless Dogs,” Maura has incorporated a Giving Initiative into her marketing plan; she’ll show you how you can involve your clients in charity events and giving as a way to stay in touch and foster a deeper connection and engagement with your sphere.
Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify your own individual points of passion regarding community involvement/giveback.
- Create a community service action plan and complimentary business goal.
- Create a communication plan to share those passions with their clients, sphere, community, and the media to maximize exposure and ability to do good.
- Explore sample win-win scenarios for use with nonprofits and community organizations that outline the benefits of your partnership and involvement and outline expectations of the business relationship; create a detailed proposal for submission to organizations and nonprofits.
- Learn to identify local nonprofits and evaluate their potential as community partners for your business